This blog is run by two owners! Kenya and Jacob
Just two Disney lovers, posting gifs from Disney, and non Disney. Mainly 90's animated films, Mainly 2D animated Dreamworks, Ghibli and various others. Please check the faq
We make personal posts from time to time.
I am apart of The Disney Directory & The Best Disney Blogs
You can view Kenya's Gifs and Jacob's Gifs
You’ll need at LEAST one day for each park.
Animal Kingdom and Epcot are the LEAST busiest. It ranges with MK being the most busiest and then Hollywood.
So, go to MK first I would suggest because it’s everything that Disney stands for and it’s the original.
Get there when it opens. Some characters are gone by 1 pm. And the morning the lines aren’t as long and it’s easier to get fastpasses in the morning that aren’t ridiculous.
Eating is your preference. It’s all pretty expensive. And I would say hit up the busiest rides first which are Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain (it’ll be open on May 27th). Are the busiest ones.
Bring snacks and your own drinks. Rapunzel is on Main street now, and hit up Town Square theatre after you go on the rides, it’s better to go on the rides before they aren’t busy then meet characters. Aurora, Cinderella and Belle like to hang out on Main Street.
Ariel/Eric is in Adventureland. Tiana/Naveen is kind of in Adventureland (not too sure about that) Jasmine and Aladdin are near the Magic Carpets. Stitch is Tomorrowland along with Buzz. Woody and Jessie generally hang at Frontierland. And the original characters are more in the front but Goofy is by Pirates of the Carribean in his Pirate costume. Alice/Mad Hatter/White Rabbit are by the Tea Cups. Fairy Godmother/Lady Tremaine/Anastasia and Drizella are by the back of the Castle.
And stick for wishes and the parades. Electrical parade is always one hour before Wishes (fireworks)
I’m not all the way familiar with the other parks, but Animal Kingdom is generally dead. I mean I went there today and did all the rides/shows.
Hollywood, get fastpasses. And they have great shows. Arrive Early for Fantasmic.
Epcot, same get fastpasses and prepare to spend lots of money and to walk a lot, bring water. Also, you can get water at any Quick food service place or places with a fountain drink machine for free. And make sure to save your photopasses because they work at all parks.
And thank you for your question and compliment. <3
Hope this helps.
- dreamof-magic likes this
- mkbc likes this
- empressoflions likes this
- soresoftheopenheart likes this
- mcrfreakishlykul likes this
- jessiesketches likes this
- e-ng-land likes this
- osuneyedgirl said: I love how thorough your response is! Soooo helpful to anyone planning on going to WDW
- osuneyedgirl likes this
- sammymc likes this
- xextraordinarygirlx said: Definitely one day for each park, like you said! I went there once years ago and my family spent the whole day at each park.
- more-dreams-and-less-life likes this
- thehonorablemaymiles likes this
- naomicatherine likes this
- castleonthecliffs likes this
- throughthemaze24 likes this
- artofobservation likes this
- ashnies likes this
- jennisora likes this
- shesabeautybutafunnygirl said: Last time I was there, Tiana and Naeen were in Liberty Square :)
- umacigana likes this
- cherry-ak47 likes this
- princess-meow likes this
- disneyyandmore posted this